Portfolioauswahl bei Besteuerung realisierter Kursänderungen
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 2009/17.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Garystr. 21, 14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
Phone: (030) 838 2272
Fax: (030) 838 2129
Web page: http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/en/index.html
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dyl, Edward A., 1979. "A State Preference Model of Capital Gains Taxation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 529-535, September.
- Stathis Tompaidis & Sanjay Srivastava & Michael Gallmeyer & Paul Ehling, 2008. "Portfolio Choice with Capital Gain Taxation and the Limited Use of Losses," 2008 Meeting Papers 769, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dammon, Robert M & Spatt, Chester S & Zhang, Harold H, 2001. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Capital Gains Taxes," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 583-616.
- Victor DeMiguel & Raman Uppal, 2005. "Portfolio Investment with the Exact Tax Basis via Nonlinear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 277-290, February.
- Constantinides, George M, 1983. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Personal Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 611-36, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.