Berücksichtigung von Börsenkursen bei der Ermittlung von Barabfindungen im Rahmen von aktienrechtlichen Strukturmaßnahmen
Abstract-- Due to judicial decisions the stock market prices are deemed to be the lower value limit in determining the compensations within structural measures according to German stock corporation law (e.g. squeeze-out of minority stockholders). By applying other valuation methods, in particular the income approach, a higher value than the stock market price could be relevant to fix the amount of compensation. The paper analyzes expert reports on determining the adequate compensation. The study is supposed to provide an insight into the valuation practice in the recent past.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen in its series Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing with number 2010-9.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Barabfindung; Börsenkurs; Beherrschungs- und Gewinnabführungsvertrag; Aktienrecht; Strukturmaßnahmen; Ertragswert; Rechtsprechung; Compensation; Stock Market Price; Squeeze-out; Control and Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement; German Stock Corporation Law; Income Approach; Judicature;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.