Probleme des Insolvenzplanverfahrens
AbstractThe paper analyses options in case of insolvency. Although insolvency plans empirically are very successful, they are not used very much. Reasons that prevent their application and possibilities for their promotion are discussed. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen in its series Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing with number 2010-4.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Insolvenz; Insolvenzplan; Insolvenzverwalter; Planinitiativrecht; Gläubigerversammlung; Entscheidungssituation; Pre-Packaged-Plan; Eigenverwaltung; insolvency; bankruptcy code; liquidation; liquidator; insolvency plan; chapter 11 plan; Pre-Packaged-Plan;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K35 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Personal Bankruptcy Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.