Enforcement in der Rechnungslegung: eine empirische Untersuchung der HDAX 110-Unternehmen
AbstractThe Financial Reporting Enforcement Panel (FREP) has been examining financial reporting of companies listed in the regulated market in Germany since 1.7.2005. The paper analyzes the enforcement disclosure quality between 2006 and 2008 by comparing the published activity reports of the panel with the annual reports of Germany's publicly traded HDAX-110 companies. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen in its series Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing with number 2009-3.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Enforcement; BaFin; HDAX; Deutsche Prüfstelle für Rechnungslegung; DPR; Bilanzpolizei; externe Prüfung; Kapitalmarkt; Publizität; Enforcement; BaFin; HDAX; DPR; Disclosure; Committee of European Securities Regulation (CESR); Financial Reporting Enforcement Panel; FREP; Financial Reporting Review Panel;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.