Videoconferencing and its Implications for Transport: An Anglo-Swiss Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CENTRE FOR RESEARCH IN EUROPEAN ECONOMICS AND FINANCE (CREEF) in its series Research Papers with number 93/3.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire. LE11 3TU United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1509 222729
Fax: +44 (0) 1509 223910
Web page: http://info.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ec/creefind.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2002. "travelbehavior.com - Activity Approaches to Modeling the Effects of Information Technology on Personal Travel Behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9t40s1mc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & Handy, Susan L, 2004.
"A Taxonomy of Leisure Activities: The Role of ICT,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt0nk475qx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & Handy, Susan L, 2004. "A Taxonomy of Leisure Activities: The Role of ICT," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7d26j7wt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Plaut, Pnina O., 1997. "Transportation-communications relationships in industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 419-429, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.