Videoconferencing and its Implications for Transport: An Anglo-Swiss Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CENTRE FOR RESEARCH IN EUROPEAN ECONOMICS AND FINANCE (CREEF) in its series Research Papers with number 93/3.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire. LE11 3TU United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1509 222729
Fax: +44 (0) 1509 223910
Web page: http://info.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ec/creefind.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & Handy, Susan L, 2004.
"A Taxonomy of Leisure Activities: The Role of ICT,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt0nk475qx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & Handy, Susan L, 2004. "A Taxonomy of Leisure Activities: The Role of ICT," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7d26j7wt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Plaut, Pnina O., 1997. "Transportation-communications relationships in industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 419-429, November.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2002. "travelbehavior.com - Activity Approaches to Modeling the Effects of Information Technology on Personal Travel Behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9t40s1mc, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.