Redefined Productivity & Socio-Economic Development Oriented Management Decisions
AbstractIn the Domain of Development Economics, Productivity is represented by Output to Input Ratio & Management Decisions related to the Inputs and Outputs ensures to keep this ratio in a favourable condition. When this is integrated with a Broad-Scope of Socio-Economic Development (SED). Qualitative aspect of Output & Input Management Decisions are to be evaluated with reference to 1. SED Goals for a favourable condition. 2. Intangible aspects are given a higher priority than tangible aspects. Quantitative aspect of Output & Input are to be evaluated with referenceto : 1. SED Goals for a favourable condition & 2. Output to InputQuantum ratio also for a favourable condition. This is presented in 2.Part1:Expanded Productivity Algebraic Model Part2:Integrated Management Decision Algebraic Model. CONCEPTS DERIVED :- (SED=SOCIO- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT UNITS)01.PRODUCTIVITY=SEDGOALS/INPUT>1 & SED GOALS/OUTPUT>1 SUBJECT TO OUTPUT/INPUT>1. 02.SOCIAL RATE OF RETURN IS IMPORTANT THAN QUANTUM RATE OF RETURN.03. INTANGIBLE ELEMENTS ARE IMPORTANT THAN TANGIBLE ELEMENTS(PSYCHO-SOCIO-INTER NATIONAL- UNIVERSAL) 04.MANAGEMENT DECISIONS ARE OPTIMUM WHEN SED GOALS/INPUT DECISIONS>1 & SED GOALS/OUTPUT DECISIONS>1. These are supported with the development experiences of over 40 nations in different development brackets (See details/slide show at http://www.drvsrs.com)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Microeconomics with number 0403005.
Date of creation: 30 Mar 2004
Date of revision: 30 Apr 2005
Note: Type of Document - PDF; prepared on WIN2000; to print on ALL;
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://18.104.22.168
Algebraic Model; Economic Development; Management Decision; Productivity; Redefined Productivity; Social Development; Socio-Economic Development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-04 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.