India in the 1980s: Weak Reforms, Fragile Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Trade with number 0309010.
Date of creation: 02 Sep 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Tex/WordPerfect/Handwritten; prepared on IBM PC - PC-TEX/UNIX Sparc TeX; to print on HP/PostScript/Franciscan monk; figures: included/request from author/draw your own
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
subliminal extant Smith economagic gmm;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001.
"Trade and productivity,"
Economics Working Papers
580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Trade and Development
96/11, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Chand, Satish & Sne, Kunal, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 120-32, February.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 1996-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ashok V. Desai, 1999. "The Economics and Politics of Transition to an Open Market Economy: India," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 155, OECD Publishing.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "Indicative planning in India: Discussion," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 736-742, December.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: India," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag75-1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.