Report NEP-DEV-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miklos Koren & Silvana Tenreyro, 2003. "Diversification and development," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 03-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2003. "Financial system structure and economic development: structure matters," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 0305, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:fip:fedhwp:wp-03-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy & Andrew Young, 2003. "Sigma Convergence Versus Beta Convergence: Evidence from County-level Data," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 0316, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "India in the 1980s: Weak Reforms, Fragile Growth," International Trade, EconWPA 0309010, EconWPA.
- Trofimov Georgy, 2003. "Regimes of Growth and Economic Integration. Why Poor Countries Cannot Join the "Club" of the Rich?," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 03-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade, EconWPA 0308015, EconWPA.
- Anna Mikusheva & Konstantin Sonin, 2002. "Information Revelation and Efficiency in Auctions," Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) w0021, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ma, Debin & Yuan, Tangjun, 2003. "International Comparison in Historical Perspective: Reconstructing the 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity for Japan, Korea and Taiwan," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a442, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ajay Agrawal & Iain Cockburn & John McHale, 2003. "Gone But Not Forgotten: Labor Flows, Knowledge Spillovers, and Enduring Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 9950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2003. "Is the Structure of Happiness Equations the Same in Poor and Rich Countries? The Case of South Africa," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0309003, EconWPA, revised 06 Nov 2003.
- Item repec:fip:fedhwp:wp-03-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Restuccia & Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2003. "Agriculture and Aggregate Productivity: A Quantitative Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics diegor-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.