Productivity, adjustment costs and R&D investment prices An analysis of a panel of Spanish manufacturing companies
AbstractThis study analyses the role played by adjustment costs and R&D investment prices in total R&D productivity. The results show that on average, for each monetary unit increase in adjustment costs produces a fall in productivity of 0.034 monetary units.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Development and Comp Systems with number 0407004.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 07 Jul 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 6
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
R&D; productivity; adjustment costs;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2004-10-21 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2004-07-11 (Innovation)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.