Report NEP-INO-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Santarelli, 2004. "Patents and the Technological Performance of District Firms Evidence for the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Kul B Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2003. "The Dynamics of International R&D Spillovers," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-27, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Cesar Pérez-López & Desiderio Romero-Jordan & José Felix Sanz-Sanz, 2004. "Productivity, adjustment costs and R&D investment prices An analysis of a panel of Spanish manufacturing companies," Development and Comp Systems 0407004, EconWPA.
- Andre, F.J. & Cerda, E., 2003. "On Recycling and Technological Externalities," Discussion Paper 2003-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2004. "Determinants of entrepreneurship in Europe," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.