Minimum Cycle Bases of Product Graphs
AbstractA construction for a minimal cycle basis for the Cartesian and the strong product of two graphs from the minimal length cycle bases of the factors is presented. Furthermore, we derive asymptotic expressions for the average length of the cycles in the minimal cycle bases of the powers (iterated products) of graphs. In the limit only triangles and squares play a role.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Santa Fe Institute in its series Working Papers with number 01-08-044.
Date of creation: Aug 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1399 Hyde Park Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Web page: http://www.santafe.edu/sfi/publications/working-papers.html
More information through EDIRC
Cartesian graph product; strong graph product minimal cycle basis;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-26 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Josef Leydold & Peter F. Stadler, 1998. "Minimal Cycle Bases of Outerplanar Graphs," Working Papers 98-01-011, Santa Fe Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.