Minimal Cycle Bases of Outerplanar Graphs
AbstractTwo-connected outerplanar graphs have a unique minimal cycle basis with length $2|E|-|V|$. They are the only Hamiltonian graphs with a cycle basis of this length.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Santa Fe Institute in its series Working Papers with number 98-01-011.
Date of creation: Jan 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1399 Hyde Park Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Web page: http://www.santafe.edu/sfi/publications/working-papers.html
More information through EDIRC
Minimal cycle basis; outerplanar graphs;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-01-18 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilfried Imrich & Peter F. Stadler, 2001. "Minimum Cycle Bases of Product Graphs," Working Papers 01-08-044, Santa Fe Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.