Florida's Public Pension Reform Debate: A Discussion of the Issues and Estimates of the Option Costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 99-23.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1987. "Pensions, Efficiency Wages, and Job Mobility," NBER Working Papers 2426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1995. "Pension Incentives and Job Mobility," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pijm.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Myron S. Scholes, 1982.
"Who Owns the Assets in a Defined Benefit Pension Plan,"
NBER Working Papers
0924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Myron S. Scholes, 1983. "Who Owns the Assets in a Defined-Benefit Pension Plan?," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System, pages 17-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi88-1.
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Ann A. McDermed, 1989. "The Pension Cost of Changing Jobs," NBER Working Papers 2935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven, 1983. "Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi83-1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.