Heavy tails in high-frequency financial data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Olsen and Associates in its series Working Papers with number 1996-12-11.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collins, A. & Hand, C. & Snell, M.C., 2001.
"What Makes a Blockbuster? Economic Analysis of Film Success in the United Kingdom,"
137, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Alan Collins & Chris Hand & Martin C. Snell, 2002. "What makes a blockbuster? Economic analysis of film success in the United Kingdom," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 343-354.
- Alberto Mora-Galan & Ana Perez & Esther Ruiz, 2004. "Stochastic Volatility Models And The Taylor Effect," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws046315, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Weshah Razzak, 2009.
"On the GCC Currency Union,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009.
"Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis,"
17736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Ibrahim Onour, . "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," API-Working Paper Series 0911, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Faruk Selcuk & Ramazan Gencay, 2001.
"Overnight Borrowing, Interest Rates and Extreme Value Theory,"
Departmental Working Papers
0103, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk, 2006. "Overnight borrowing, interest rates and extreme value theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 547-563, April.
- J. Doyne Farmer, 1999. "Physicists Attempt to Scale the Ivory Towers of Finance," Working Papers 99-10-073, Santa Fe Institute.
- Sayantan Ghosh & P. Manimaran & Prasanta K. Panigrahi, 2010. "Characterizing Multi-Scale Self-Similar Behavior and Non-Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Papers 1003.2539, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2010.
"The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries,"
23332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr. Ibrahim Onour, . "The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries," API-Working Paper Series 1009, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2006. "Simulation techniques for generalized Gaussian densities," Working Papers 145, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.