Hill, Bootstrap and Jackknife Estimators for Heavy Tails
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Olsen and Associates in its series Working Papers with number 1996-12-10.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruk Selcuk & Ramazan Gencay, 2001.
"Overnight Borrowing, Interest Rates and Extreme Value Theory,"
Departmental Working Papers
0103, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk, 2006. "Overnight borrowing, interest rates and extreme value theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 547-563, April.
- Wolfgang Breymann & Leah Kelly & Eckhard Platen, 2004.
"Intraday Empirical Analysis and Modeling of Diversified World Stock Indices,"
Research Paper Series
125, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wolfgang Breymann & Leah Kelly & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Intraday Empirical Analysis and Modeling of Diversified World Stock Indices," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Weshah Razzak, 2009.
"On the GCC Currency Union,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Michel Dacorogna & Peter Blum, 2003. "Extreme Moves in Foreign Exchange Rates and Risk Limit Setting," Risk and Insurance 0306004, EconWPA.
- Raymond Knott & Marco Polenghi, 2006. "Assessing central counterparty margin coverage on futures contracts using GARCH models," Bank of England working papers 287, Bank of England.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2010.
"The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries,"
23332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr. Ibrahim Onour, . "The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries," API-Working Paper Series 1009, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- F. Clementi & T. Di Matteo & M. Gallegati, 2006.
"The Power-law Tail Exponent of Income Distributions,"
- Clementi, F. & Di Matteo, T. & Gallegati, M., 2006. "The power-law tail exponent of income distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 49-53.
- Céline Azizieh & Wolfgang Breymann, 2005. "Estimation of the Stylized Facts of a Stochastic Cascade Model," Working Papers CEB 05-009.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sayantan Ghosh & P. Manimaran & Prasanta K. Panigrahi, 2010. "Characterizing Multi-Scale Self-Similar Behavior and Non-Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Papers 1003.2539, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Ibrahim Onour, .
"Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis,"
API-Working Paper Series
0911, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 17736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Tsourti, Zoi & Panaretos, John, 2003. "Extreme Value Index Estimators and Smoothing Alternatives: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 6390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.