The Distribution of Extremal Foreign Exchange Rate Returns in Extremely Large Data Sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Olsen and Associates in its series Working Papers with number 1992-10-22.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2005. "Comparison of volatility distributions in the periods of booms and stagnations: an empirical study on stock price indices," Papers physics/0506114, arXiv.org.
- Charles Goodhart & Takatoshi Ito & Richard Payne, 1995. "One Day in June, 1994: A Study of the Working of Reuters 2000-2 Electronic Foreign Exchange Trading System," NBER Technical Working Papers 0179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ignacio Mauleon & Javier Perote, 2000. "Testing densities with financial data: an empirical comparison of the Edgeworth-Sargan density to the Student's t," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 225-239.
- Jón Daníelsson & Casper G. de Vries, 1998.
"Value-at-Risk and Extreme Returns,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-017/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010.
"Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations,"
23727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2010. "Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Y. Malevergne & V. F. Pisarenko & D. Sornette, 2003. "Empirical Distributions of Log-Returns: between the Stretched Exponential and the Power Law?," Papers physics/0305089, arXiv.org.
- Peter Blum & Michel Dacorogna & Lars Jaeger, 2003. "Performance and Risk Measurement Challenges For Hedge Funds: Empirical Considerations," Risk and Insurance 0311001, EconWPA.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis këllezi, 2006. "An Application of Extreme Value Theory for Measuring Financial Risk," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 207-228, May.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 1999. "Worst fluctuation method for fast value-at-risk estimates," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 9909245, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Neil, Beattie & Fillion, Jean-François, 1999. "An Intraday Analysis of the Effectiveness of Foreign Exchange Intervention," Working Papers 99-4, Bank of Canada.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Didier Sornette & Christian Walter & Jean-Pierre Aguilar, 1998. "Taming large events: portfolio selection for strongly fluctuating assets," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500044, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Vêlayoudom Marimoutou & Bechir Raggad & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2006. "Extreme Value Theory and Value at Risk : Application to Oil Market," Working Papers halshs-00410746, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.