Physical Capital and Capital Costs in US Colleges and Universities: 1993
AbstractThis paper reports on the distribution of capital stocks and the costs of capital services in 3148 colleges and universities in 1993.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Williams College in its series Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education with number DP-35.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Eastern Economic Journal, Vol. 23, No. 2 (Spring, 1997), pp. 165-189
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon C. Winston, 1996. "The Economic Structure of Higher Education : Subsidies, Customer-Inputs, and Hierarchy," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-40, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Winston, G.C., 1998. "A Guide to Measuring College Costs," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-46, Department of Economics, Williams College.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.