The Missing Factor: Variations in the Income Effect of the Female Wage on Fertility in the U.S
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Williams College in its series Department of Economics Working Papers with number 165.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Macunovich, D.J., 1993. "The Missing Factor: Variations in the Income Effect of the Female Wage on Fertility in the U.S," Papers 93-07, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael S. McPherson & Morton Owen Schapiro & Dennis Ahlburg, 1994. "Predicting Higher Education Enrollment in the United States: An Evaluation of Different Modelling Approaches," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-26, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Macunovich, Diane J., 1998. "Race and relative income/price of time effects on U.S. fertility," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 365-400.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.