A Review of Recent Developments in the Economics of Fertility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Williams College in its series Department of Economics Working Papers with number 164.
Length: 51 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Macunovich, D.J., 1993. "A Review of Recent Developments in the Economics of Fertility," Papers 93-06, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grogan, L., 2002. "What Caused the Post-Transition Fertility Decline in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union?," Working Papers 2002-5, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.