Korean And Taiwanese Firms As International Competitors: The Challenges Ahead
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Williams College in its series Center for Development Economics with number 110.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Julius H. & Arya, Bindu & Mirchandani, Dinesh A., 2013. "Global integration strategies of small and medium multinationals: Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 47-57.
- Aw, Bee Yan & Chen, Xiaomin & Roberts, Mark J., 2001. "Firm-level evidence on productivity differentials and turnover in Taiwanese manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-86, October.
- Albert Berry, 1997. "SME Competitiveness: The Power of Networking and Subcontracting," IDB Publications 49738, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.