Dying Too Young : Addressing Premature Mortality and Ill Health Due to Non-Communicable Diseases and Injuries in the Russian Federation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8439.
Date of creation: Dec 2005
Date of revision:
Health Economics and Finance Health; Nutrition and Population - Adolescent Health Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health; Nutrition and Population - Demographics Environment - Brown Issues and Health Health; Nutrition and Population;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerry, Christopher J., 2012. "The journals are full of great studies but can we believe the statistics? Revisiting the Mass Privatisation – Mortality Debate," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 14-22.
- World Bank, 2011. "Russian Federation : The Demographic Transition and Its Implications for Adult Learning and Long-Term Care Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 12456, The World Bank.
- Sarosh Sattar, 2011. "Opportunities for Men and Women : Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 2800, The World Bank.
- Stickley, Andrew & Koyanagi, Ai & Roberts, Bayard & Rotman, David & McKee, Martin, 2013. "Criminal victimisation and health: Examining the relation in nine countries of the former Soviet Union," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 76-83.
- World Bank & National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2013. "Developing Skills for Innovative Growth in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 16100, The World Bank.
- Patrick Hamm & David Stuckler & Lawrence King, 2006. "Mass Privatization and the Postcommunist Mortality Crisis," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp118, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- World Bank, 2011. "Emerging Europe and Central Asia - Opportunities for men and women," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 2820, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.