Mauritius - Enhancing and Sustaining Competitiveness : Policy Notes on Trade and Labor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2987.
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arvind Subramanian & Devesh Roy, 2001. "Who Can Explain the Mauritian Miracle: Meade, Romer, Sachs, or Rodrik?," IMF Working Papers 01/116, International Monetary Fund.
- James Y. Yao & Calvin A. McDonald, 2003. "Mauritius: Unemployment and the Role of Institutions," IMF Working Papers 03/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil G. Ruiz, 2008. "Managing Migration : Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11016, The World Bank.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-42, June.
- Aminur Rahman, 2009. "Tackling Corruption Through : Tax Administration Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10564, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Mauritius - Country Economic Memorandum : Managing Change in a Changing World," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8013, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.