Macroeconomic Control in the Transforming Chinese Economy: An Analysis of Long-Run Effect
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to study the issue of macroeconomic control in China. The investigation is conducted within the context of an endogenous growth model that incorporates the major institutional features of the transforming Chinese economy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Waterloo, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9613.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
ECONOMIC REFORM; ECONOMIC POLICY; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.