Credit Market Imperfections and Nominal Exchange Rate Regimes
AbstractThis paper presents a two-country, two-good, two-currency overlapping generatioons models that features limited participation and costly state verification inthe credit market.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Waterloo, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9611.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
FINANCIAL MARKET; BUSINESS CYCLES;
Other versions of this item:
- Ho, Wai-Ming, 1998. "Credit Market Imperfections and Nominal Exchange Rate Regimes," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 337-61, October.
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading lists or Wikipedia pages:Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.