Unemployment Insurance, Labor Market Dynamics, and Social Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Waterloo, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9502.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE; SOCIAL WELFARE;
Other versions of this item:
- Andolfatto, D. & Gomme, P., 1995. "Unemployment Insurance, Labor Market Dynamics and Social Welfare," Discussion Papers dp95-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Public Policy
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1998.
"Can a matching model explain the long-run increase in Canada's unemployment rate?,"
98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1999. "Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 878-905, August.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Yuan, Mingwei, 1998. "Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?," Working Papers 98-19, Bank of Canada.
- Stephane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 1997. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Heterogeneous Skills," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 54, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.