Liquidity and Market Participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations in its series University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers with number 9110.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/
economic equilibrium ; financial market ; costs ; liquidity ; contracts;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Ingrid M. Werner, 1993.
"Information, liquidity and asset trading in a random matching game,"
Economics Working Papers
19, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1996. "Information, Liquidity, and Asset Trading in a Random Matching Game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 349-379, February.
- Bo Sun, 2011. "Limited market participation and asset prices in the presence of earnings management," International Finance Discussion Papers 1019, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ohno, Hiroaki, 2009. "Incomplete market participation, endogenous endowment risks and welfare," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 392-403, September.
- Guerdjikova, Ani, 2006. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Prices in an Economy Populated by Case-Based Decision Makers," Working Papers 06-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Marekwica, Marcel & Schaefer, Alexander & Sebastian, Steffen, 2013. "Life cycle asset allocation in the presence of housing and tax-deferred investing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1110-1125.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Lundtofte, Frederik, 2014. "Institutional Quality, Trust and Stock Market Participation: Learning to Forget," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/2, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Hiroaki OHNO, 2011. "Limited Market Participation, Financial Intermediaries,And Endogenous Growth," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 53-62, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.