Correlating Market Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney in its series Research Paper Series with number 105.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2003
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-08-16 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-06-02 (Financial Markets)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997.
" Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-30, March.
- Miltersen, K. & K. Sandmann & D. Sondermann, 1994. "Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 308, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-92.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser, 2010.
"A comparison of single factor Markov-functional and multi factor market models,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 245-272, October.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser, 2005. "A Comparison of Single Factor Markov-functional and Multi Factor Market Models," Finance 0502008, EconWPA.
- Pietersz, R. & Pelsser, A.A.J., 2005. "A Comparison of Single Factor Markov-Functional and Multi Factor Market Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Fabio Mercurio, 2005. "Pricing inflation-indexed derivatives," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 289-302.
- Ferdinando Ametrano & Mark Joshi, 2011. "Smooth simultaneous calibration of the LMM to caplets and co-terminal swaptions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 547-558.
- Riccardo Rebonato, 2006. "Forward-Rate Volatilities And The Swaption Matrix: Why Neither Time-Homogeneity Nor Time-Dependence Are Enough," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(05), pages 705-746.
- Hidetoshi Tanimura & Yuji Yamada, 2006. "An Efficient Calibration Method For The Multi-Factor Libor Market Model And Its Application To The Japanese Market," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(07), pages 1123-1139.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.