State UI Job Search Rules and Reemployment Services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles with number cjo2006.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: Appears in Monthly Labor Review 129(6): 27-37
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
unemployment insurance; ui; reemployment services;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Kevin Stange, 2010. "Does inconvenience explain low take-up? Evidence from unemployment insurance," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 111-136.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Randall W. Eberts, 2008.
"Reemployment and Earnings Recovery among Older Unemployment Insurance Claimants,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Randall W. Eberts, 2007. "Reemployment and Earnings Recovery among Older Unemployment Insurance Claimants," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-133, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.