On Linear Models with Rational Expectations which Admit a Unique solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/671.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: European Economic Review (1984) v.24,p.103-111
Other versions of this item:
- Broze, L. & Szafarz, A., 1984. "On linear models with rational expectations which admit a unique solution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-111.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szafarz, Ariane, 2012.
"Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 105-111.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Financial Crises in Efficient Markets: How Fundamentalists Fuel Volatility," Working Papers CEB 10-052, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149191, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
DULBEA Working Papers
10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," Working Papers CEB 09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.