Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/2003.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Annals of Statistics (1985) v.13,p.1156-1181
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan L. Puri, 1984. "Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2167, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garel, Bernard & Hallin, Marc, 2000.
"Rank-based partial autocorrelations are not asymptotically distribution-free,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 219-227, April.
- Bernard Garel & Marc Hallin, 2000. "Rank-based partial autocorrelations are not asymptotically distribution-free," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127974, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lanh Tran, 1988. "Rank order statistics for time series models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Marc Hallin & Khalid Rifi, 1997.
"A Berry-Esséen Theorem for Serial Rank Statistics,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 777-799, December.
- M. Hallin & K. Rifi, 1995. "A Berry-Ess\'een Theorem for Serial Rank Statistics," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,30, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Marc Hallin & Khalid Rifi, 1997. "A Berry-Esséen theorem for serial rank statistics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127969, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2011.
"Generalized runs tests for the IID hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 326-344, June.
- Nezar Bennala & Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "Rank‐based Optimal Tests for Random Effects in Panel Data," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diks Cees & Panchenko Valentyn, 2008.
"Rank-based Entropy Tests for Serial Independence,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Davy Paindaveine, 2009.
"On multivariate runs tests for randomness,"
Working Papers ECARES
2009_002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Genest & Bruno Rémillard, 2004. "Test of independence and randomness based on the empirical copula process," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 335-369, December.
- Pinkse, Joris, 1998. "A consistent nonparametric test for serial independence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 205-231, June.
- Mokkadem, Abdelkader, 1997. "A measure of information and its applications to test for randomness against ARMA alternatives and to goodness-of-fit test," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 145-159, December.
- Mukherjee, Kanchan & Bai, Z. D., 2002. "R-estimation in Autoregression with Square-Integrable Score Function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 167-186, April.
- Allal, Jelloul & Kaaouachi, Abdelali & Paindaveine, Davy, 2001. "R-estimation for ARMA models," MPRA Paper 21167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bennala, Nezar & Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2012. "Pseudo-Gaussian and rank-based optimal tests for random individual effects in large n small T panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 50-67.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.