Impact of individual characteristics and sociocultural environment on academic success
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/1595.
Date of creation: Aug 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: International Advances in Economic Research (1995) v.1 n° 3,p.278-287
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Dehon & Elena Arias Ortis, 2008.
"What are the factors of success at university? a case study in Belgium,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/13348, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elena Arias Ortiz & Catherine Dehon, 2008. "What are the factors of success at university? A case study in Belgium," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2008_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manuchehr Irandoust & Niklas Karlsson, 2002. "Impact of Preferences, Curriculum, and Learning Strategies on Academic Success," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 41-48.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.