Microfinance et micro-assurance santé: réflexions sur des articulations possibles à partir de quelques expériences au Bénin et au Burkina Faso
AbstractIn different countries ? among which some in Western Africa ? there have been for the last few years some organizations which are trying to combine health services insurances with microfinance. This working paper intends to question the way those services can be combined. It is based on four case studies led in Benin and one case study in Burkina Faso.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/14275.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Mondes en Developpement (2007) v.35 n° 139,p.57-71
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Labie & Marthe Nyssens & Pascal Wélé, 2007. "Microfinance et micro-assurance santé : réflexions sur des articulations possibles à partir de quelques expériences au Bénin et au Burkina Faso," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 57-71.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2008. "Combined Micro-Finance: Selected Research Questions from a Stakeholder Point of View," Working Papers CEB 08-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2012. "Can Combined Microfinance Boost Economic Results? An Empirical Cross-sectional Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 79-94, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.