Issues, cleavages and parties: a critical review of the literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/10383.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: European Political Science (2005) v.4,p.502-520
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep M. Colomer & Humberto Llavador, 2008.
"An Agenda-Setting Model of Electoral Competition,"
331, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kevin Deegan-Krause & Zsolt Enyedi, 2010. "Agency and the Structure of Party Competition: Alignment, Stability and the Role of Political Elites," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 9, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.