What Can Be Learned About Population Parameters when the Data Are Contaminated
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Iowa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 95-18.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Iowa, Department of Economics, Henry B. Tippie College of Business, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone: (319) 335-0829
Fax: (319) 335-1956
Web page: http://tippie.uiowa.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman & Dirk van de Gaer, 2002.
"Consequences of Specification Error for Distributional Analysis with an Application to Intergenerational Mobility,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1110102, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- D. O’Neill & O. Sweetman & D. Van De Gaer, 2002. "Consequences of Specification Error for Distributional Analysis With an Application to Intergenerational Mobility," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/156, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2006.
"Asymptotic properties for a class of partially identified models,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP10/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2008. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 763-814, 07.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Robert P. Sherman & Jeff Dominitz, 2006. "Identification and estimation of bounds on school performance measures: a nonparametric analysis of a mixture model with verification," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1295-1326.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Solow).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.