Distribution of rents and Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 92-10.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
fiscal policy ; economic growth;
Other versions of this item:
- Engel, C. & Kletzer, K.M., 1992. "Distribution of Rents and Growth," Papers 656, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Engel, C. & Kletzer, K.M., 1992. "Distribution of rents and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 92-10, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1996. "Factor shares in OLG models of growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1541-1560, November.
- Robinson, James A., 1996. "Rent appropriation and sustained growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 71-77, January.
- Casper Ewijk, 1994. "Growth promoting policies, distribution, and the balance of payments," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 55-80, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.