Institutional Prerequisites for Economic Growth: Europe After World War II
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Economics Working Papers with number 93-216.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/econwp.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Institutional prerequisites for economic growth: Europe after World War II," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 883-890, April.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "Institutional Prerequisites for Economic Growth: Europe After World War II," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5mc5c8hd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.