Continuously Rebalanced Investment Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Research Program in Finance Working Papers with number RPF-205.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://haas.berkeley.edu/finance/WP/rpflist.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshe Arye Milevsky & Steven Posner, 1998. "A theoretical investigation of randomized asset allocation strategies," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 117-130.
- MacLean, Leonard C. & Sanegre, Rafael & Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T., 2004. "Capital growth with security," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 937-954, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2003.
"Weber's Law and the Biological Evolution of Risk Preferences: The Selective Dominance of the Logarithmic Utility Function, 2002 Geneva Risk Lecture,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(2), pages 87-100, December.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2003. "Weber’s law and the biological evolution of risk preferences: The selective dominance of the logarithmic utility function, 2002 Geneva risk lecture," Munich Reprints in Economics 19612, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Martin Stalder, 2002.
"An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 465-487, December.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Martin Stalder, . "An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index," IEW - Working Papers 128, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002.
"Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk,"
02-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hens, Thorsten & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2006. "Markets do not select for a liquidity preference as behavior towards risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 279-292, February.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, . "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," IEW - Working Papers 139, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.