The Attributes, Behavior and Performance of U.S. Mutual Funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Research Program in Finance Working Papers with number 181.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://haas.berkeley.edu/finance/WP/rpflist.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Michael, 2005. "Danish Mutual Fund Performance - Selectivity, Market Timing and Persistence," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2005-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Simon Stevenson, 2004. "A performance evaluation of portfolio managers: tests of micro and macro forecasting," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 391-411.
- Meng, Ginger & Hu, Gang & Bai, Jushan, 2007.
"Olive: a simple method for estimating betas when factors are measured with error,"
33183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Ginger Meng & Gang Hu & Jushan Bai, 2011. "Olive: A Simple Method For Estimating Betas When Factors Are Measured With Error," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 27-60, 03.
- Wolfgang Bessler & Wolfgang Drobetz & Jacqueline Henn-Overbeck, 2005. "Hedge Funds: Die „Königsdisziplin“ der Kapitalanlage," Working papers 2005/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Connie Becker & Wayne Ferson & David Myers & Michael Schill, 1998. "Conditional Market Timing with Benchmark Investors," NBER Working Papers 6434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Fletcher & David Forbes, 2002. "U.K. Unit Trust Performance: Does it Matter Which Benchmark or Measure is Used?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 195-218, June.
- Pin-Huang Chou & Robert P. Parks, 1993. "A Further Re-Examination of the Contrarian Investment Strategy: Evidence from Multivariate Tests," Finance 9307001, EconWPA, revised 25 Jul 1993.
- J. C. Matallin & A. Fernandez-Izquierdo, 2003. "Passive timing effect in portfolio management," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1829-1837.
- Riccardo Cesari & Fabio Panetta, 1998.
"Style, Fees and Performance of Italian Equity Funds,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
325, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cesari, R. & Panetta, F., 1998. "Style, Fees and Performance of Italian Equity Funds," Papers 325, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Christensen, Michael, 2003. "Evaluating Danish Mutual Fund Performance," Finance Working Papers 03-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Gonzalo Rubio, 1993. "Performance measurement of managed portfolios: a survey," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Karen Benson & Robert Faff, 2004. "Investigating performance benchmarks in the context of international trusts: Australian evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 631-644.
- Carol Alexandra & Jacques Pezier, 2003. "On the Aggregation of Market and Credit Risks," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2003-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.