EMU: An Outsider's Perspective
AbstractIt is appropriate to conlude on a modest note. Economists really know little about the costs and benefits of monetary unification. We have trouble modelling the increase in economic efficiency associated with a single currency, and we disagree about value of an independent monetary policy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers with number C96-079.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/ciderwp.htm
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "EMU: An Outsider's Perspective," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt2m60n639, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, B., 1996. "EMU: An Outsider's Perspective," Papers 96/26, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCoy, Daniel, 1997. "How useful is Structural VAR Analysis for Irish economics?," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.