Monte Carlo Simulation with Asymptotic Method
AbstractWe shall propose a new computational scheme with the asymptotic method to achieve variance reduction of Monte Carlo simulation for numerical analysis especially in finance. We not only provide general scheme of our method,@but also show its effectiveness through numerical examples such as com-puting@optimal portfolio and pricing an average option. Finally, we show@mathematical validity of our method.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo in its series CIRJE F-Series with number CIRJE-F-249.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033
Web page: http://www.cirje.e.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index.html
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-12-07 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2003-12-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-12-07 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.