Report NEP-CMP-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2003. "A Simulation-Based Welfare Loss Calculation for Labor Taxes with Piecewise-Linear Budgets," NBER Working Papers 10139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:11088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2003. "Supply Chain Simulation: A Survey," Discussion Paper 2003-103, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2003. "Evaluation of Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models Based on Distributional Comparison of Simulated and Historical Data," Departmental Working Papers 200320, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Schunk, Daniel, 2003. "Modeling the Use of Nonrenewable Resources Using a Genetic Algorithm," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-23, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2003. "Monte Carlo Simulation with Asymptotic Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-249, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Bettonvil, B.W.M. & Persson, F., 2003. "Finding the Important Factors in Large Discrete-Event Simulation: Sequential Bifurcation and its Applications," Discussion Paper 2003-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deal, Brian & Schunk, Daniel, 2003. "Spatial Dynamic Modeling and Urban Land Use Transformation:," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore