The inefficiency of the ECPR Yet Again: A Reply to Larson
AbstractThe remainder of this reply will proceed as follow: Section II will again lay out the simple intuition of the ECPR. Section III will reprise our model and its insights. section IV wil summerize Larson's critique. Section V will provide our response. Section IV will address some global issues with respect to oue differences with Larson. An sction VII will offer a bief conclusion.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 96-07.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas Economides & Lawrence J. White, 1997. "The Inefficiency of the ECPR Yet Again: A Reply to Larson," Industrial Organization 9703001, EconWPA.
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996. "The economics of networks," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 673-699, October.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "The Economics of Networks," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- Kaserman, David L. & Mayo, John W., 1999. "Regulatory policies toward local exchange companies under emerging competition: guardrails or speed bumps on the information highway?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 367-388, December.
- Joshy Easaw, 2000. "Network Access Regulation and Competition Policy: An Assessment of the â€œDirect-Plus-Opportunity Costâ€\x9D Regime and Policy Options," Empirica, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 133-156, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.