Preface to the Japanese Translation of An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy in its series LEM Papers Series with number 2007/04.
Date of creation: 24 Jan 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2007-02-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-02-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2007-02-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luděk Kouba, 2009. "The Proposal of Original Classification of Contemporary Social-Economic Approaches to the Growth Theory," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 696-713.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.