Report NEP-HPE-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Laidler, 2007. "Milton Friedman - A Brief Obituary," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20071, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "On the divergence of research paths in evolutionary economics: a comprehensive bibliometric account," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-24, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Prof John Foster, 2007. "A micro-meso-macro perspective on the methodology of evolutionary economics: integrating history, simulation and econometrics," Discussion Papers Series 343, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Edi Karni, 2007. "Bayesian Decision Theory and the Representation of Beliefs," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000776, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marek Hudon, 2007. "Social justice with credits to the poor," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Behavioral Law and Economics," NBER Working Papers 12879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Pelligra, 2007. "Intentions, Trust and Frames: A note on Sociality and the Theory of Games," Working Paper CRENoS 200702, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2007. "Preface to the Japanese Translation of An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2007/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "The Political Economy of Warfare," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000821, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Varsanyi, Zoltan, 2007. "Rating philosophies: some clarifications," MPRA Paper 1660, University Library of Munich, Germany.