Report NEP-HPE-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Laidler, 2007. "Milton Friedman - A Brief Obituary," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20071, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "On the divergence of research paths in evolutionary economics: a comprehensive bibliometric account," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Prof John Foster, 2007. "A micro-meso-macro perspective on the methodology of evolutionary economics: integrating history, simulation and econometrics," Discussion Papers Series 343, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Edi Karni, 2007. "Bayesian Decision Theory and the Representation of Beliefs," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000776, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marek Hudon, 2007. "Social justice with credits to the poor," Working Papers CEB 07-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Behavioral Law and Economics," NBER Working Papers 12879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Pelligra, 2007. "Intentions, Trust and Frames: A note on Sociality and the Theory of Games," Working Paper CRENoS 200702, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2007. "Preface to the Japanese Translation of An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change," LEM Papers Series 2007/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "The Political Economy of Warfare," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000821, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Varsanyi, Zoltan, 2007. "Rating philosophies: some clarifications," MPRA Paper 1660, University Library of Munich, Germany.