Subbotools User's Manual
AbstractThe SUBBOTOOLS package is intended as an help to the use of the Subbotin family of probability densities in a statistical analysis environment. The package contains various programs for the maximum likelihood estimation of an unknown distribution and for the generation of pseudo random variables. The last version of SUBBOTOOLS can be found at http://bottazzi.sssup.it/~giulio. Comments and bug reports are welcome. E-write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy in its series LEM Papers Series with number 2004/14.
Date of creation: 15 Jul 2004
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2009. "The patterns of output growth of firms and countries: Scale invariances and scale specificities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 475-495, December.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011.
"A New Class of Asymmetric Exponential Power Densities with Applications to Economics and Finance,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011. "A new class of asymmetric exponential power densities with applications to economics and finance," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 991-1030, August.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2006.
"Are Output Growth-Rate Distributions Fat-Tailed? Some Evidence from OECD Countries,"
LEM Papers Series
2006/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Are output growth-rate distributions fat-tailed? some evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(5), pages 639-669.
- Mauro Napoletano & Jackie Krafft & Andrea Roventini, 2006. "Are output growth-rate distributions fat-tailed? Some evidence from OECD countries," Sciences Po publications 36, Sciences Po.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2006. "Are Output Growth-Rate Distributions Fat-Tailed? Some Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 36, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael, 2007.
"Turnover activity in wealth portfolios,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 537-552, July.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2006. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Symmetric and Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," LEM Papers Series 2006/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.