Externalities and Cross-Sectoral Spillovers in Italian Industry
AbstractThis paper investigates the linkages between the trade sector and the manufacturing sector as a possible source of complementarities generating cumulative processes and apparent increasing returns in manufacturing firms.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University in its series Discussion Papers with number dp96-01.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
Web page: http://www.sfu.ca/economics.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Working Paper Coordinator, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.