Random matrix theory and financial correlations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management in its series Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive with number 500053.
Date of creation: Jan 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Forthcoming in the proceedings of the 1999 Dublin conference, published by World Scientific I.J.T.A.F
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-02-13 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-02-13 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2005-02-13 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lan Liu & Hao Lin, 2010. "Covariance estimation: do new methods outperform old ones?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 187-195, April.
- Imre Kondor & Szilard Pafka & Gabor Nagy, 2006. "Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures," Papers physics/0611027, arXiv.org.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior & Italo De Paula Franca, 2011. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Papers 1102.1339, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Thomas Conlon & Heather J. Ruskin & Martin Crane, 2010. "Random Matrix Theory and Fund of Funds Portfolio Optimisation," Papers 1005.5021, arXiv.org.
- Rosenow, Bernd, 2008. "Determining the optimal dimensionality of multivariate volatility models with tools from random matrix theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 279-302, January.
- Kondor, Imre & Pafka, Szilard & Nagy, Gabor, 2007. "Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1545-1573, May.
- Thomas Conlon & Heather J. Ruskin & Martin Crane, 2010. "Cross-Correlation Dynamics in Financial Time Series," Papers 1002.0321, arXiv.org.
- Galazka, Marek, 2011. "Characteristics of the Polish Stock Market correlations," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-5, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Potters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.