Random matrix theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management in its series Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive with number 500052.
Date of creation: Mar 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Risk Magazine, 12 (3), 69 (March 1999)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Alain Reigneron & Romain Allez & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2010. "Principal Regression Analysis and the index leverage effect," Papers 1011.5810, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- Jushan Bai & Shuzhong Shi, 2011. "Estimating High Dimensional Covariance Matrices and its Applications," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(2), pages 199-215, November.
- Plötz, Patrick, 2011. "Uncertainty in diffusion of competing technologies and application to electric vehicles," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S12/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Francisco Rubio & Xavier Mestre & Daniel P. Palomar, 2011. "Performance analysis and optimal selection of large mean-variance portfolios under estimation risk," Papers 1110.3460, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Potters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.