The Economics Major Post-Meltdown: Time for Reform?
AbstractNone. Forthcoming in Academic Questions
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2010-2.
Date of creation: 15 Jul 2009
Date of revision: 11 Aug 2009
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 386 Stewart Hall, 720 4th Ave S, St. Cloud, MN 56301-4498
Phone: (320) 308-2227
Fax: (320) 308-2228
Web page: http://www.stcloudstate.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
economics major; higher education; financial crisis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-09-05 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2009-09-05 (Sociology of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (King Banaian).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.