A Non-Linear Model of Economic Production Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 308.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Von-Neumann Production Model; Non-Linear Complex Systems; Evolving Networks.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponzi, A. & Yasutomi, A. & Kaneko, K., 2006. "Complex dynamical behaviour in economic production networks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 729-749, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.